The ZX CD-SEM extends HOLON’s technical leadership in mask metrology to the most advanced devices at sub-10nm nodes.
HOLON’s industry-leading Aberration Correction and Charge Mitigation technologies have been refined and implemented to address all the requirements for measuring and imaging leading-edge semiconductor photomasks.
The ZX has been delivered to and is used at multiple semiconductor manufacturers, foundries, and photomask shops around the world.
- - High-speed and high-precision measurement of patterns on the nanometer scale
- - Improved Aberration Correction for sharper images with higher signal-to-noise ratio
- - Charge-mitigated High Quality Images enabled by Low Vacuum Technology
- - Integrated applications including Multi-point CD Measurement, Contour Extraction, New 2D Measurement, Method, Defect review, and “Bird’s Eye” (3D) View
- - Applicable for various substrates including EUV masks, phase shifting masks, NIL Qz Molds, PET Film Molds, and DSA Films
ZX-D is a photomask CD-SEM for legacy process nodes.
The ZX-D and ZX are built on the same technology platform, and the ZX-D can be upgraded to the full ZX configuration when needed.
※Please click here for additional product information.